Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Lead Sourcing Specialist
, working in Oil and Gas
industry in 12970 Normandy Blvd., Jacksonville, Florida, 32221, United States
- Ensure that accurate and complete hypotheses are taken into consideration in order to win profitable projects at the tender phase.
- At the execution phase, coordinate negotiations with commodity managers and local buyers and directly negotiate some commodities.
- Manage claims.
- Advise Functional managers regarding projects, processes, and procedures in their own field.
- Handle communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contribute to projects as a team member or leads small projects.
- Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Tender and Project Sourcing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?