This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Material Handler
, working in Oil and Gas
industry in 721 Visions Drive, Skaneateles, New York, 13153, United States
- Ensure movement and/or packaging of materials within
- Record/scan/key work orders to ensure that
materials can be properly tracked during the production process.
- Perform additional production/warehousing duties
- Require some problem recognition and solution
selection among predetermined alternatives.
- Assemble small component parts or sub-assemblies
using basic tools such as screwdrivers, clamps, X-ACTO knives, Allen
wrenches, tweezers, wire cutters or cotton swabs.
- May be expected to work using a microscope or
magnifying equipment to perform intricate sub-assemblies.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good mechanical aptitude, including developing skills in the use of general hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
- Must have good manual dexterity and eyesight.
- Must be able to read, write, and use basic math; maintain a high degree of accuracy in performing repetitive tasks; work with basic chemicals.
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?