Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA $23/hr
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Dwight, Illinois, United States
- Assist residents with various activities in nursing homes and other facilities under the direction of a nurse.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, toileting, dressing, eating, etc.
- Document their care by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Report changes in resident condition and pertinent information to a charge nurse or manager.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 6 months of experience working in facilities as a CNA
- Active CNA certification in the appropriate State
- Physical (within the last year)
- 2 Step TB Test or TB IGRA Blood test
- CPR Certified
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?