This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Financial Analyst
, working in Media and Entertainment
industry in Las Vegas, Nevada, 89135, United States
- Prepare and analyze daily and monthly reporting including identifying variances and proposing solutions.
- Recommend, coordinate, and drive internal projects and improvements with a heavy involvement in supporting new system implementations.
- Complete audit requests by partnering with internal and external auditors.
- Populate dashboards and research monthly variances.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results, presenting recommendations to management, and internal or external customers.
- Analyze trending of Cash and Banking Operations functions and alert leadership of issues.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field preferred
- 2+ years experience in Treasury, Accounting or Finance in a Corporate or large organizational environment
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel (i.e., pivot tables, VLOOKUP, basic formulas)
- Reconciliation experience preferred
- Knowledge of cash processing and Treasury functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify solutions to meet changing business needs.
Strong analytical skills
- Detailed, accurate, and thorough with an ability to execute deliverables effectively
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?