Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a CT Tech - Imaging (Days)
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Peoria, Illinois, United States
ViTalent is a nationwide leader in nurse and allied health staffing in healthcare and clinical research. Your total experience is our top priority, and we take great pride in demonstrating how we are different with every interaction. Ultimately, we are a people business and we look forward to working with you as you explore new opportunities.
*ViTalent is offering a referral bonus of $300 per referral, paid after only one month of employment*
Why Join ViTalent?
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly Pay
What you’ll be doing:
- Is responsible for the CT scanning procedures under the direction of the Director of Radiology
- Accurately interprets a physician's scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate CT scan equipment, and correctly position the patient for successful image capturing.
- Provides assistance in the Radiology Department as necessary.
Our client is a nationwide leader in Nurse and Allied Health staffing, and an industry expert in providing resource solutions for life science and clinical research.
Our client is people focused, with a mission to impact lives. They take great pride in demonstrating how they are different through every interaction, ensuring that you have a positive experience during the entire process.
Connect with a company that considers people as the heart of their business! Let them match your valuable skills and interests with the perfect career opportunity.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 2 Years experience in a hospital setting required.
- Active ARRT (CT) and BLS required.
- Radiant experience preferred.
- Will need to obtain IEMA license.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?