Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a IR Tech
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Hackensack, New Jersey, United States
Are you an imaging technologist looking for career advancement and work/life flexibility? This Technologist role will give you the opportunity to work on behalf of one of the industry's most respected and recognized healthcare brands along with giving you the tools to help support your career advancement within Siemens Healthineers. We are hiring Radiologic Technologist and Registered Cardiovascular Specialist for our FlexForce Tech Travel positions in Interventional Radiology, Neuro Interventional, Cardiac Cath Lab, Vascular Hybrid OR, and CV Hybrid OR. Your Potential is Calling.
- M-F, (4) 10 hour shifts 7:30a – 6:00p, rotating day off
- Call: 1 week per month. Starts Friday 6p – Thursday 7:30a
Weekly Hours: 40
Role: Operate C-arm, Sterile Scrub First Assist, Patient Prep, Post Processing, 3D features including DynaCT, Room Setup & Turnover. Part of your onboarding will include up to a week of equipment orientation, provided by a Siemens Healthineers clinical expert. Plus continued support throughout your assignment. Pay Package: Competitive pay package with living expense allowances for non-local talent; Speak with your Candidate Success Manager for details.
- 13 weeks
- $4260 gross weekly
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
Certification & Licensure Requirements:
- ARRT R required
- VI, CI, CV preferred
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Diagnostic Radiologic Technology License
System & Procedure Experience Required:
- Siemens ARTIS interventional radiology equipment: Multipurpose & Zeego systems
- GE OEC Mobile C-arm
- Interventional Radiology Department:
- Central Venous Line Placement, Drain placement, PICCS, Ports, Biliary Drains, Perc Nephrostomy, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, Ascites & PleurX Catheters, Chemo Embolization, Radio Embolization, Prostate & Uterine Artery Embolization, Lumbar Puncture, Myelograms, Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty, IVC Filters, Transjugular Biopsies, TIPS
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?