Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a IR Tech
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Are you an imaging technologist looking for career advancement and work/life flexibility? This Technologist role will give you the opportunity to work on behalf of one of the industry's most respected and recognized healthcare brands along with giving you the tools to help support your career advancement within Siemens Healthineers. We are hiring Radiologic Technologist and Registered Cardiovascular Specialist for our FlexForce Tech Travel positions in Interventional Radiology, Neuro Interventional, Cardiac Cath Lab, Vascular Hybrid OR, and CV Hybrid OR. Your Potential is Calling. Schedule:
- M-F, (4) 10-hour shifts, 8a-6:30p, rotating day off
- Call: 1-2 nights/week, plus 1 weekend/month Fri - Sun
Weekly Hours: 40
Role: Sterile Scrub, Operate C-arm, Circulating Tech, Post Processing, Room Setup & Turnover
Part of your onboarding will include up to a week of equipment orientation, provided by a Siemens Healthineers clinical expert. Plus continued support throughout your assignment.
Pay Package: Competitive pay package with living expense allowances for non-local talent. Speak with your Candidate Success Manager for details.
Contract Duration: 25 weeks
Pay package: $3252 gross weekly
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
Certification & Licensure Requirements:
- ARRT R required
- VI, CI, CV preferred
- State Licensing Indiana
- Minimum 1-year, full-time experience in an Interventional Angiography Department
System & Procedure Experience Required:
- Siemens ARTIS interventional radiology equipment: Artis Biplane, Icono Floor systems
- Power Injectors, Thrombectomy Devices & Equipment, Ultrasound Access
- Interventional Radiology procedures: Level 1 Trauma & Certified Stroke Center
- Body - Central Venous Line Placement & Clot Interventions, Drain Placements, ERCP, Biopsies, Abdominal & Mesenteric interventions, Chemo Embolization, UAE, PAE
- Neuro – Diagnostic & Interventions, Carotid Stenting, Cerebral aneurysms, Coiling, Flow Diverters, Onyx, AVMs, Stroke Thrombectomy
- Vascular Surgery: Upper & Lower Extremity interventions, Fistulagrams and de-clot, ballooning, stenting, TCARs
- Advanced Imaging: Roadmap, 3D features including DynaCT, Embolization Guidance, 3D Overlay
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?