Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Travel Cath Lab Technologist
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
- Are you an imaging technologist looking for career advancement and work/life flexibility
- This Technologist role will give you the opportunity to work on behalf of one of the industry's most respected and recognized healthcare brands along with giving you the tools to help support your career advancement within Siemens Healthineers.
- We are hiring Radiologic Technologist and Registered Cardiovascular Specialist for our FlexForce Tech Travel positions in Interventional Radiology, Neuro Interventional, Cardiac Cath Lab, Vascular Hybrid OR, and CV Hybrid OR.
Your Potential is Calling. Schedule:
- M-F (4) 10 hour shifts, rotating day off & rotating start times either 6:30a or 7:30a
- Call: 1-2 nights/week 6p – 6a, plus every 3rd to 4th weekend Fri 6p - Mon 6a
- 30-minute call radius
- Weekly Hours:40
Role: Sterile Scrub, Operate C-arm, Post Processing, Room Setup & Turnover
Part of your onboarding will include up to a week of equipment orientation, provided by a Siemens Healthineers clinical expert. Plus continued support throughout your assignment.
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
Certification & Licensure Requirements:
- ARRT R or RCIS
- VI, CI, CV preferred
- BLS & ACLS
- No State License
System & Procedure Experience Required:
- Siemens interventional radiology equipment – Z Biplane, Zeego exp preferred.
- Philips & GE systems in Cath & Neuro IR
- Hybrid Vascular OR – Aortic Endograft placement, EVAR, TEVAR, Peripheral Interventions and combination open cases
- Cardiac Cath Lab - Right & Left Heart Diagnostic and Interventions. Complex PCI, Atherectomy, Stenting, Biopsies, Structural Heart Device implants, TAVRs, Mitral Clips, Watchmen, Peripheral Interventions
- Power Injectors, Shockwave, CSI, Penumbra, Volcano OCT, IVUS, FFR, IFR, Manifold system, Coils, Stents, Endografts
- 3D Applications: EVAR Guidance, Needle Guidance, 2D3D Fusion with Overlay, DynaCT required
- If Tech has Neuro IR experience they can also rotate into Neuro Diagnostic & Interventions, Stroke Thrombectomy, Coiling, Flow Diverter
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?