Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Finance Analyst
, working in Banking/Finance
industry in Cary, North Carolina, United States
- Lead and oversee the development of the of key financial reports for Education Workforce Solutions.
- Maintain key financial dashboards that contain metrics, operational and financial reporting information.
- Lead financial change management in conjunction with new product roll out or changes in business model.
- Act as the primary contact with internal partners for all operating expense, revenue and margin topics.
- Lead discussion with partners to help facilitate improvement within their business.
- Lead budget and forecast process for all of Education Workforce Solutions.
- Perform month end closing functions.
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, and related area(s)
- 10+ years in relevant field, balanced against relevant experience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Effective communicator with team members and with Senior level management
- Self-starter, capable of bringing projects to a successful conclusion with minimal supervision
- Proficient in working with an ERP system, downloading data, and creating database driven models, visual analytics tools experience a definite plus
- Expertise within the Microsoft Office suite of products and Power BI is necessary
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?