This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Erlanger, Kentucky, United States
- Develop and maintain relationships through phone calls and emails with customers, always ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services.
- Assist customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise.
- Capture inbound sales when appropriate and answer post-sale customer questions about product information, delivery, and other services.
- Resolve and de-escalate customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Collaborate with other members of the Customer Relations Department to locate or review information that is not readily available.
- Collaborate with internal associates to ensure great customer service from the placement of order through the life of the product.
- Continually enhance product and plumbing knowledge through provided trainings to promote a professional image.
- Maintain quality score and other metrics communicated that measure performance.
- Practice and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Execute all other requirements, policies, and procedures set by Management.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Prior customer facing roles including sales or customer service experience
- Highly motivated to meet deadlines and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to efficiently operate computers and multi-task different programs
- Ability to learn quickly
- Call Center background
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to self-manage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel,Office 365, etc.)
- Willingness to learn and utilize technical plumbing terminology and basic functionality
- Ability to effectively utilize customer relationship management system
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?