This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Mechanical Assembly Specialist
, working in Oil and Gas
industry in Houston, Texas, 77086, United States
- Require ability to operate forklifts and other material moving
- Accurately and efficiently assemble/test a variety of moderately
- Perform first stage subassembly, and final detailing functions
- Work on products that contain mechanical components and multiple
- Actively contribute to lean initiatives to increase productivity
and reduce costs
- Receive general supervisory guidance
- Perform moderately complex assembly/test functions utilizing
mechanical skills, hand and power tools
- Assembly experience required in a test of mechanical environment
- Operate forklifts, cranes, and other material moving equipment
- Assemble components per assembly drawings
- Operate test equipment in compliance with BH standards
- Perform functional testing on assemblies with support
- Test equipment with water or gas (hydrogenic or nitrogen)
- Test assemblies per customer and/or division criteria
- Observe all safety rules
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must have High School Diploma/ GED
- Must have 1 or more years of industry related experience
- Must have experience with mechanical equipment Assembly and test
- Must follow procedure & BOM
- Must perform test with water and nitrogen by following safety regulations and BH policy
- Must have good safety record
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?