Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Development Accountant
, working in Real Estate
industry in Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Provide detail and assist in the preparation of Development Project Financial Modeling/Forecasting, Annual Senne Development company budgeting, Quarterly Project Budget Reforecasting, reconciling underlying job cost detail to original project budget and TB and analyzing variances for discussion with project management team and senior management.
- Manage contractor/subcontractor and other vendor reconciliations with comparison to original signed contracts along with Contractor/Subcontractor Lien waiver tracking, accumulation and filing.
- Perform monthly construction loan requisition preparation and reconciliation of loan fundingfor review and approval.
- Receive, review, and respond in a timely manner to all internal and external accounting/invoicing communications.
- Initiate and monitor this process issuing and collecting final Lien waivers, retainage release and final vendor payments.
- Prepare anticipated cash proceeds for unit sales and loan paydowns.
- Prepare cost basis allocation and corresponding journal entries for property sales.
- Interact with property management and legal counsel for Condominium setup prior to unit sales Final project profitability analysis (Equity Cash Multiple, ROE, IRR).
- Assist the Financial Controller with other accounting duties as may from time to time be needed.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of development accounting experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GAAP
CPA or public accounting experience preferred
- Experience in accounting for job costs, real estate development, property rehab and construction
- Experience in loan analysis and the monthly loan requisition process
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?