This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in San Diego, California, 92127, United States
- Work directly with our internal and external customers to support PWI press printing and print sample generation.
- Operate multiple PWI Web presses.
- Work alongside R&D/Operation engineers that will require you to trouble shoot, diagnose press and test tooling problems, providing repairs/solutions.
- Proactively and effectively escalate issues on your customers' behalf.
- Apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Work on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
- Act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitate information validation and team decision making process.
- Exercise independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Plan, execute and measure advertising projects in support of overall advertising campaign or marketing plans.
- Typically drive advertising in support of near-term demand generation.
- Advertise assignments may include creative development, client reviews, media planning, obtaining legal reviews, etc. May include print, broadcast (TV, radio), online or outdoor advertising.
- Assure adherence to internal and partner branding guidelines.
- Optimize MDF funds.
- Manage project budgets as assigned.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration
- 5+ years of experience in advertising.
Prior agency experience a plus
- Organization and program management skills
- Ability to link advertising plans and activities to business results
Analytic skills (measurement, ROI)
- Solid planning, messaging and communications skills (oral and written)
- Solid understanding of internal and partner branding
guidelines, and partner MDF programs
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?