Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a CT Tech - Imaging (Nights)
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Lapeer, Michigan, United States
- Set up and operate CT equipment, ensuring patient safety and proper positioning. Applies immobilization devices as necessary.
- Obtain patient identification and relevant medical history, including allergies.
- Administer contrast media intravenously as prescribed by the Radiologist.
- Capture, develop, and maintain imaging records in both physical and electronic formats.
- Organize and manage daily patient schedules in coordination with colleagues.
- Ensure image quality through daily equipment calibration, quality control, and maintenance.
- Monitor patients for allergic reactions and respond appropriately, including basic CPR in emergencies.
- Adhere to safety standards and regulations, protecting both patients and yourself.
- Maintain a clean working environment and manage departmental supplies.
- Assist in instructing new personnel and collaborate with Radiologists in specialized procedures.
Our client is a nationwide leader in nurse and allied health staffing in healthcare and clinical research. Your total experience is our top priority, and we take great pride in demonstrating how we are different with every interaction. Ultimately, we are a people business, and we look forward to working with you as you explore new opportunities.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 2 Years of CT Experience required.
- X-Ray Experience required.
- Active BLS and ARRT required.
- Previous travel experience preferred.
- Experience with Client/Siemens preferred.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?