This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Radiologic Technologist - Cardiac Cath Lab
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Peoria, Illinois, United States
- Conduct radiographic procedures during cardiac catheterizations.
- Assist cardiologists and other medical staff during diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Prepare and position patients for imaging, ensuring optimal image quality.
- Operate and maintain radiographic equipment in the Cath lab.
- Ensure compliance with radiation safety protocols and monitor radiation exposure.
- Collaborate with healthcare team members to provide high-quality patient care.
- Maintain accurate patient records and documentation.
- Participate in quality assurance and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist with inventory management and ordering of supplies.
- Stay current with industry standards, best practices, and technological advancements in cardiac imaging and catheterization procedures.
Our client is a nationwide leader in nurse and allied health staffing in healthcare and clinical research. Your total experience is our top priority, and we take great pride in demonstrating how we are different with every interaction. Ultimately, we are a people business, and we look forward to working with you as you explore new opportunities.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 2 Years of Experience required.
- At least 1 year of Cardiac Cath Lab experience required.
- Active BLS & ACLS required.
- Active IL state license.
- Must be willing to float between central Illinois facilities.
- Previous traveler experience preferred.
- Epic experience preferred.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?