This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager II
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in 17600 New hope Street, Building A, Fountain Valley, California, 92708, United States
- Delivers against marketing communications strategies, policies, standards, and direction.
- Develops insights-led new product introduction campaigns and assets that directly tie into the business goals and objectives, which in turn demonstrate clear ROI and increased brand metrics.
- Ensures close collaboration with business and Market marketing partners.
- Defines, writes, and tests customer-facing value propositions by-product and ensures consistent execution across the mix.
- Champions and continually drives adoption of leading-edge innovative Marketing Communications techniques across the business.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Master's degree or equivalent preferred)
- 7+ years of work experience in a related field
- Proven track record in insights and data-led planning that informs world-class briefs and creativity
- Superior project management skills with the ability to run multiple assignments simultaneously
- Deep knowledge and experience in social marketing, content marketing, and media
- Budget planning and process management accountability and problem-solving
- Ability to articulately present ideas, making persuasive arguments in presentations
- Ability to think creatively while basing ideas in strategy and data
- Ability to evaluate data and present findings clearly (proficient use of Excel) and recommend actions based on that data
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?