Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Med Surg Registered Nurse
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Peoria, Illinois, United States
- Assesses patient's status through interview, observation and physical assessment of actual problems and outcomes
- Develops an individualized plan of care using a collaborative approach with the patient/family and health care team
- Evaluates and documents patient's progress toward expected outcomes/goals on an ongoing basis throughout the shift.
- Modifies plan of care based on evaluation and as needed based on changes in patient condition.
- Completes required documentation as appropriate, including patient chart and event reports.
- Demonstrates professional accountability for own practice as evidenced through seeking resources and continued self-development.
- Demonstrates technical knowledge of equipment and troubleshoots when problems arise.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge and skills in evidence based nursing practice.
- Demonstrates a practical problem solving approach to patient moving and handling issues (as applicable).
- Demonstrates skills to promote patient and staff safety through appropriate use of lift equipment (as applicable).
- Possesses knowledge and skills necessary to obtain adequate lab specimens for testing.
- Performs patient bedside lab testing and associated quality control in compliance with medical provider’s orders and hospital lab procedures/policies.
Our client is a nationwide leader in Nurse and Allied Health staffing, and an industry expert in providing resource solutions for life science and clinical research.
Our client is people focused, with a mission to impact lives. They take great pride in demonstrating how they are different through every interaction, ensuring that you have a positive experience during the entire process.
Connect with a company that considers people as the heart of their business! Let them match your valuable skills and interests with the perfect career opportunity.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 1 year of current MS experience in a hospital setting required.
- IL RN License required.
- Active BLS required.
- Previous travel experience preferred.
- Epic experience preferred.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?