Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Mobile C-Arm Clinical Applications Specialist
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Cary, North Carolina, United States
- Demonstrate products during customer visits and at workshops to provide sales support.
- Ensure that the Clinical Education training on mobile C-arm systems and components is facilitated to provide expert technical training and deliver customer excellence.
- Work with the C-arm Modality team, Education and Service Management and the Surgery Sales Managers to promote positive customer relationshipsand promote internal team integration and networking resulting in a sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Take part at the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions.
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
- 3-5 years of clinical mobile c-arm surgery experience
- ARRT certified
- Advanced knowledge of mobile C-arm surgery procedures, primarily ortho/trauma, pain management and basic vascular
- Teaching / training experience preferred
- Good understanding and knowledge of surgery procedures
- Good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Good presentation and communication skills in the customer environment and you show team and customer orientation
- Willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Flexibility to adopt to short notice
- Willing to travel up to 90% nationwide, mostly in the West and Midwest of the US
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?