Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
DescriptionWe're looking for an Inventory Specialist , working in Admin/Clerical industry in Elgin, Illinois, United States.
Inventory Specialist ensures that their company's shipment arrives at its destination in perfect condition. They do this by counting products, checking for manufacturers' defects, and making any necessary repairs before the product can be sold or destroyed if defective.
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years in inventory management, shipping/receiving
- Experience using ERP software for monitoring min/max levels, cycle counts, and incoming product
- Food manufacturing experience is a plus
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) experience is a plus
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?