Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Marketing Copywriter
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Palo Alto, California, 94304, United States
- Design and deliver interactive/eCommerce experiences, primarily focused on email marketing, that result in significant and measurable improvements in conversion, revenue, and customer retention for the U.S. store.
- Work with store business teams to develop and drive creative strategies, content (design and copywriting), and direction to meet business objectives.
- Partner with email program managers to support marketing activities and ensure consistency among multiple email programs.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop multiple options for innovative, creative solutions.
- Execute content, layout, and copy development of email marketing campaigns, ensuring all content is accurately represented and properly vetted before presentation of creative concepts.
- Stay on top of the latest research and industry trends in the ever-evolving realm of digital marketing.
- Provide expertise to functional project teams and sometimes participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- Experience producing copy for digital, print, and broadcast channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator, and Outlook
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a bonus
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of email marketing, including the creation of subject lines and pre-headers, as well as some experience with data analytics
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts is preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?