This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in 10400 Energy Drive, Spring, Texas, 77389, United States
- Act as a strategic partner to the
Construction Services team, understanding business growth objectives and
developing U.S. marketing and growth strategies with clear objectives,
relevant content, activation channels, and appropriate metrics.
- Lead the full digital marketing
program, including content marketing, inbound demand generation, and
social media, to drive online demand for construction services audiences.
- Oversee the execution of local
tradeshow events to increase brand awareness and funnel generation for the
Construction Services business.
- Develop joint marketing
strategies and initiatives with channel partners to generate demand and
build brand awareness, including onboarding and enhancing channel partner
- Utilize lead scoring and
marketing automation to drive lifecycle marketing programs.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- 5+ years of marketing or brand management experience.
- Proven experience in growth marketing, digital lead generation, online campaigns, and content marketing.
- Experience working with creative agencies, ABM agencies, content production, and media agencies.
- Track record of strategic planning and consistently delivering results.
- Growth mindset with the ability to innovate and differentiate.
- Team player and collaborator, working effectively with business teams, regional and global teams.
- Agility in meeting timelines for campaign activation, alignment calls with regional teams, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage and influence agencies and virtual teams (e.g., agency partners, remote marketing teams, etc.).
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?