This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Bilingual Staffing Specialist
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States
- Recruiting candidates to fill open positions.
- Communicating with clients daily regarding their needs.
- Preparing and maintaining reports.
- Placing candidates on temporary assignment.
- Keeping employee database up to date.
- Managing employees.
- Performing various administrative duties.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Customer service experience is required
- Bilingual Spanish to English is a plus, but not required
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Experience working in the staffing industry or in a HR role is preferred, but not required
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills- especially with Microsoft Office
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?