Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Sourcing Specialist
, working in Oil and Gas
industry in Minden, Nevada, 89423, United States
- Be responsible for managing indirect material purchasing for the machinery maintenance team. The individual will sit with and work with machine maintenance team to purchase material and or services needed to maintain the plant machinery operations.
- Contact suppliers to work out part / service details, logistics shipping / receiving of parts, contacting multiple vendors to secure parts / services, managing internal purchasing system, credit card purchasing management, transaction management in our ERP system, overall purchasing information and data records.
- Communicate with 7 internal employees regularly as well as with local sourcing specialist in the procurement and managing of the parts and or services. The role has the potential to expand direct material purchasing for other teams related to manufacturing operations. The ability to follow procedures, communicate well verbally/written, and maintain professional conduct with suppliers is necessary.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or GED REQUIRED.
- Background working with SAP, SAP Ariba, or equivalent purchasing system.
- Basic MS Office skills.
- Previous experience indirect material purchasing, vendor management, and record keeping or Accounts Payable/Receivable experience.
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?