Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Administrative Assistant
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Houston, Texas, 77073, United States
- Provides general
administrative support tasks involved in an organization.
- Assists supervisory and non- supervisory employees with various administrative
support tasks, these tasks may include, but are not limited to, general
filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with
administrative tasks associated with the cost center(s) budget(s),
scheduling appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for one or more
employees, answering/screening telephone calls, preparing expense reports,
preparing/editing presentations, making travel arrangements, distributing
mail, greeting/escorting visitors, assisting new employees, duplicating,
and other established general administrative tasks.
work within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both
internal and possibly external to the company.
- Assists in supporting the general administrative work for one or more
professional employees other than the direct supervisor
- Processes purchase requisitions (which we would be able to teach the process and
- Follows up with internal approvers of the requisitions to keep the approval flow
moving (via Teams chat and email).
requisitions are approved and we have issued a Purchase Order, then follows up with the vendor via email requesting they issue the applicable
- If for
any reason the vendor has issues to send an invoice then, refers them to
the internal team that can support.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general administrative experience, or equivalent college level education.
- Basic knowledge of the administrative methods, and an acumen to develop the required administrative skills of the job.
- Specific level of software skills as required by the work unit.
- Much be proficient in English.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?