Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a LPN
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in St Louis, Missouri, United States
- Assesses residents for changing condition, monitors treatment response and vital signs, and performs routine medical tasks within the scope of your license.
- Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the resident’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols.
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by resident’s condition and/or the client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly.
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the resident reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the resident and their family.
- Delivers care with appropriate age and cultural competence to specific patient populations according to individualized needs.
- Provides individualized education customized to the resident and their family.
- Documents resident assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
- Reports resident condition to appropriate personnel during each shift.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 6 months of experience working in facilities as a Nurse
- Active LPN license in appropriate State
- Physical (within the last year)
- 2 Step TB Test or TB Blood test
- CPR Certified
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?