Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer
, working in Automotive and Assembly
industry in Spring Hill, Tennessee, United States
- Act as the Ergonomic subject matter expert for all new product launches.
- Conduct Ergonomic analyses & evaluations as needed for new parts, operations, material containers, and/or manufacturing assist tools. Interpret these results and provide solutioning recommendations.
- Track and manage all Ergonomic concerns and issues and drive issues through the issue resolution process.
- Communicate status of all Ergonomic issues to the plant Ergonomics team as well as the Global Ergonomics team.
- Participate, as appropriate, in specific ergonomics initiatives/projects as needed.
- Provide timely written reports and updates on specific ergonomics projects.
- Other contributions as required.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree
- Years of experience: 3-5 years
- AutoCAD and CAD/UG, working with 3-Dimensional Human Modeling Simulation (JACK)
- Automotive and MFG experience
- Applied Ergo
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?