Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Field Technician Support
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in 208 E Olin Ave, Madison, Wisconsin, 53713, United States
- Deliver reactive and proactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide direct post-sales systems onsite technical support for reactive and proactive customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring clear business and technical solution alignment, clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Manage company’s Total Customer Experience as well as the revenue growth, profitability, and account retention.
- Contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways.
- Work on assignments that is extremely complex in nature where a high degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems.
- Work is completed independently and has ability to handle most unique situations.
- Frequently determine methods and procedures for new assignments.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Minimum Vocational/Diploma/Associate Degree (technical field) with 6+ years of working experience in related fields or Degree holder with 8+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience with support of full range of the company’s products in Customer base
- Proactive account management experience must meet HA/MCS qualifications
- Expert knowledge on the general/technical acts of the job
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?