Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Regulatory Specialist (Hybrid)
, working in Manufacturing
industry in 1132 West Blackhawk Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60642, United States
- Screen and approve new ingredients per the aligned service level agreement to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Obtain updated ingredient information per aligned business priority and cadence.
- Interface with regional SRA, R&D and Specification teams to continuously improve specification and recipe systems.
- Track key ingredient screening metrics to drive continuous improvement.
- Support regulatory change management by performing key ingredient searches in the database to evaluate impact of regulatory change.
- Attend necessary projects and meetings in order to communicate progress and opportunity for improvement Context and Scope.
- Apply technical, organizational, and project managerial skills broadly to screen and approve ingredients and collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders in regional SRA, R&D and Specification teams.
- Work with a high level of independence, based on regulatory knowledge and experience, to make decisions and deploy best practices that assure global compliance of ingredients and mitigate regulatory risks.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Food Science, Food Safety, or Food Process Engineering is required
- 2-3 years experience in regulatory affairs at a food, beverage, or consumer products company is required
- High degree of ownership with strong sense of urgency and an action-biased, positive attitude
- International regulatory experience is preferred
- Good critical thinking, able to operate independently
- Demonstrated team collaboration competencies, with strong organization and complex problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-directed, forward thinking, and ability to make recommendations with limited information/data
- Ability to quickly adapt, learn on the fly and understand complex processes and concepts
- Ability to challenge the status quo of current ways of working to build robust new ideas
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?