Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Commercial Capability Manager
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Chicago, Illinois, 60642, United States
- Maximizes value for money.
- Leverages external capabilities, optimizes and protects the supply chain and ensures responsible and continuous supply of materials, services and finished goods.
- Partners with Commercial stakeholders (e.g. sourcing, operations, transactions, supplier quality assurance, etc.) to develop and deploy best practice processes, tools, guidelines and systems.
- Develops and deploys learning and development strategy, programs and tools to enable development of functional capabilities within the Commercial function on a global basis.
- Transforms and develops best-in-class approaches to Commercial practices in partnership with the functional teams, including designing and integrating the frameworks, skills/competencies, processes, training, systems, tools and data insights to ensure Commercial excellence is embedded into ways of working internally and externally with our third parties.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Ability to develop a sourcing strategy
- Ability to build stakeholders’ engagement
- Ability to build and execute a tender in a tool like Kilvar
- Analytical skills
- Negotiating skills
- Contract development skills - from a template, in a tool
- Ability to manage a portfolio of projects in a tool (MS Excel, or other)
- Ability to collaborate with project owners on updates
- Ability to report back to leadership with updates
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?