This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Part Time Receptionist
, working in Manufacturing
industry in St. Charles, Missouri, 63301, United States
- Supports the entire organization as first point of contact for inbound telephone inquiries and office visitors/guests including: receives and relays messages/telephone calls from internal and external sources.
- Greets guests/visitors, documents information, issues appropriate security passes.
- Reports security issues.
- Responds to routine inquiries on office location, hours of operation, telephone numbers, e-mail/website addresses.
- Identifies, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of the business to which the support is being provided.
- Ensures the correct functioning of facilities, office and/or business support services.
- Provides secretarial/administrative support to Associates or groups in the organization.
- Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondences, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail.
- Maintains files, records, calendars, and diaries.
- Arranges business travel, coordinates meeting arrangements, and/or tracks expenses.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Ability to work with clearly defined methods and tasks that are described in detail, under close supervision
- Ability to do usual routine tasks both physical and manual
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?