This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Sr. IT Project Manager
, working in Manufacturing
industry in St. Charles, Missouri, United States
- Works cross functionally with business, technology, customer, and 3rd
party vendor teams while delivering quality results.
- Oversees the build and delivery of the business application through the
Development team and ensures successful handover to Support teams.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the relevant business area to aid
in the development of accurate and concise functional requirements.
- Applies technical and functional knowledge to manage teams that design
solutions which are in line with technical architecture, database design and
- Analyses the business and systems impact of the solution and plans the
detailed tasks required to achieve delivery of the fully tested solution.
- Coordinates internal and 3rd party resources during development,
implementation, and nurturing phases.
- Manages team during the build and implementation phases, while carrying
out activities to configure software packages and/or manage technical resources
- Ensures solutions are quality and functionally tested, with supporting
project documentation which meet functional and technical requirements.
- Manages 3rd parties to ensure delivery per Service Level Agreements
(SLA’s) and recommends improved ways of working.
- Utilizes the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool for planning
resources, project milestones, risks, and financials.
- Engages Business Partnership Senior
Managers & Managers, and business unit Directors and Senior Managers to
ensure successful project deployment and benefits achievement.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics Integrations (EDI, API).
- Order Management System experience.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Clear understanding of Agile Methodology.
- Experience SaaS platforms.
- Knowledge of Change Management Practices.
- Experience creating and managing project plans, document repositories, risk register, and other PM artifacts.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?