Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Warehouse Associate
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Valencia, California, 91384, United States
- Process orders and move boxes
of files, books, binders, backup tapes and other materials.
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and
carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking
- Read and write English
- Lift and move boxes, read labels, and process incoming and outgoing
- Use the proprietary computer system to track orders and determine
the location of boxes
- Operate hand held scanner
- Climb and balance on ladders
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 100 lbs. without assistance for
- Employee must be able to load, operate and move hand carts, pallet
jacks and various other material handling aids
- Load and shrink wrap pallets at ground level, or on carts
- Load boxes onto pallets and load pallets onto trucks manually and
with material handling aids
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must have protective footwear and shall meet ASTM F2413-11 “Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective ( Safety) Toe Cap Footwear” and have a slip-resistant rating designated as “Better or Best”
- Must be able to lift and carry boxes ranging in weight from 10-100lbs on a regular basis, without assistance.
- Must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks while walking on uneven and concrete surfaces.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?