Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Data Engineer
, working in Media and Entertainment
industry in Burbank, California, United States
- Build components of large-scale data platforms for real-time and batch processing, and own features of big data applications to fit evolving business needs
- Build next-gen cloud-based big data infrastructure for batch and streaming data applications, and continuously improve performance, scalability, and availability
- Contribute to the best engineering practices, including the use of design patterns, CI/CD, code review, and automated test
- Chip in ground-breaking innovation and apply the state-of-the-art technologies
- Contribute to all aspects of the software lifecycle: design, experimentation, implementation, and testing.
- Collaborate with program managers, product managers, SDET, and researchers in an open and innovative environment
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of professional programming in Java, Scala, Python, and etc.
- 3+ years of big data development experience with technical stacks like Spark, Flink, Singlestore, Kafka, Nifi and AWS big data technologies
- Knowledge of system, application design and architecture
- Experience of build industry level high available and scalable service
- Passion about technologies, and openness to interdisciplinary work
- Experience with processing large amount of data at petabyte level
- Demonstrated ability with cloud infrastructure technologies, including Terraform, K8S, Spinnaker, IAM, ALB, and etc.
- Experience with ClickHouse, Druid, Snowflake, Impala, Presto, Kinesis, etc.
- Experience in widely used Web framework (React.js, Vue.js, Angular, etc.) and good knowledge of Web stack HTML, CSS, Webpack
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?