This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Security Analyst III
, working in Banking/Finance
industry in 95 Christopher Columbus Dr., Pennington, New Jersey, United States
- Contributes to the effectiveness of security-related operations.
- Provides programming support and assists in project planning for an operational area in information security.
- Assists in daily oversight of a security sub-component.
- Initiates projects intended to improve operations, client satisfaction with operational support, and development of appropriate standards and procedures for assigned operational areas.
- Participates in evaluation, testing and implementation of emerging control technologies, information systems security issues, safeguards, and techniques applicable to assigned operations area.
- Presents proposed security enhancements to management for approval, funding and implementation.
- Reviews and analyzes data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Produces reports, analyses, findings, etc. Screens and selects tools to automate security administration.
- Schedules and evaluates vendor security software through testing and discussions with external business users.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 5-7 years of technology experience required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?