Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Onsite / Staffing Specialist
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Charleston, South Carolina, United States
- Perform onsite visits with customer to be liaison between company associates and client 2-3 times week.
- Report KPIs to customer.
- Coordinate and submit payroll.
- Perform client new hire orientation.
- Interview and screen candidates for current and future job openings.
- Perform drug screens and background checking as needed.
- Verify past employment of candidates.
- Respond to employee and customer inquiries.
- Orient new employees on company policies and safety expectations.
- Maintain and present weekly reports to leadership.
- Consistently meet KPI expectations.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience within the staffing industry is a plus
- Full cycle recruitment experience is required if staffing experience is not present
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi task
- Strong computer skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?