Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Property Accountant
, working in Real Estate
industry in Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Senior Accountants with the quarterly close process, including preparing lead
schedules, supporting schedules and generating reports for audit binder.
the Senior Accountants in the preparation and review of the operating
revenue/expense budgets as necessary.
data entry and updates to the JD Edwards system pertaining to assigned
properties including the input of journal entries.
the monthly and quarterly Revenue Analysis for the office and retail tenants.
current and year-to-date revenue and expense variances.
recurring billing comparison report and analysis on a monthly basis.
A/R personnel to resolve issues regarding unapplied cash and other tenant
billing/receivable issues as necessary.
monthly security deposit, letters of credit, accounts receivable, mortgage
payables and other balance sheet account reconciliations.
Senior Accountants with Fixed Asset Schedules as it relates to updating FAS and
entering depreciation journal entry.
day to day requests and special projects as directed by the VP, Regional
Controller, Senior Managers, Managers, and Senior Accountants.
other duties as assigned.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- 2 years of related experience required
- Experience in customer service, billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable or general accounting preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to resolve difficult situations and conflicts effectively
- Proficiency with word processing, database and spreadsheet packages, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- Leadership abilities in comparable team role and an effective team member and leader
- Self-confident individual that can operate independently and formulate sound decisions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, deal with diverse problems, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?