Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Property Accountant
, working in Real Estate
industry in Boston, Massachusetts, United States
all accounting duties related to a portfolio of properties, both on a cash and
monthly and quarterly reporting packages for properties, including balance
sheets, variance analysis, and cash flow analysis for submission by the
reporting deadline requirements.
accounts receivable and notifies management of collection efforts when necessary.
and analyzes the general ledger and book journal entries as needed.
in the preparation of annual budgets, mid-year reforecasts and year-end audit packages.
with Controller on any miscellaneous projects as needed.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required
- 2-3 years of Residential property management accounting experience highly preferred
- Proficient computer and software skills, specifically in Microsoft Office and Yardi (or comparable property management accounting software)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to allocate one's time effectively in a deadline-oriented environment
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?