Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Manufacturing Customer Service Team Lead
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Dallas, Texas, 75238, United States
- Ensure all Customer Service team members adhere to all processes and procedures.
- Ensure Customer Service Team assignments are completed and monitor team activities.
- Report customer service team progress to management.
- Train new personnel in all Customer Service processes and procedures.
- Coordinate all activities between Customer Service Department, customers and personnel.
- Accept and review all phone calls for customer service, direct calls to appropriate person and follow-up with return calls as required.
- Maintain files as related to Customer Service: History Files, Print Control File and Repair/File Log.
- Maintain service parts inventory, customer equipment records and other customer data.
- Assist with preparations of training programs by preparing advertising, mail outs and handling all customer communications for these programs.
- Present all correspondence with terms and conditions to the Contracts Coordinator for review.
- Prepare verbal and written quotes on price and delivery for all repairs, spare parts process; acknowledge all orders and keep customers advised as to any change in status of order.
- Input all Customer Service and related Engineering Job/Project cost data into the accounting system.
- Ship domestic and international mail and packages.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 4+ years of experience leading customer service team in manufacturing industry
- Experience reading and understanding technical manuals
- Knowledge of CSI and ACT a plus
- MS Word, Access, and intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to lift/move up to 25 lbs. and overtime when needed
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?