Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Manager
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Corvallis, Oregon, 97330, United States
- Leads internal project to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing.
- Manages corporate and third party vendor efforts to plan, build and implement solutions to internal problems and issues.
- Specialist: Applies experience and subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Provides direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process
- Seeks advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- First Level University degree
- 5+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key services, operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods.
- On the PMP Certification path.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?