This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Manufacturing Engineer
, working in Automotive and Assembly
industry in Lockport, New York, United States
- Study time, motion, methods, and speed involved in maintenance, production, and other operations to establish standard production rate and improve efficiency.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Read worker logs, product processing sheets, and specification sheets, to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
- Aid in planning work assignments in accordance with worker performance, machine capacity, production schedules, and anticipated delays.
- Prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine utilization.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- 0-5 years of experience required
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Relativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Team player and detail oriented
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?