Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Technical Support Representative
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Ohio, United States
In this work-at-home role, you will be the eyes and ears for our team in fielding customer inquiries, and innovate ways to respond to varying questions, issues and concerns. You will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same.
- Provide front line, first level, technical assistance for consumers
- Support Client specific high speed internet services delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Resolve technical problems, within a fast paced, customer facing environment
- Troubleshoot and issue resolution assistance with Client service and/or devices specific issues including internet connectivity and performance troubleshooting.
- Support customer needs related to Client specific high speed internet services and or devices including troubleshooting, triage, and additional required resolution techniques.
- Deliver in scope support for internet service and connectivity related issues pertaining to operating system, PC, and browser configuration.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and he ability to solve customer issues.
- Resolve customer issues on the first call as frequently as possible.
- Open and manage trouble ticket system for user issues, Data Network, OS issues.
- Being patient, courteous and friendly with customers at all times.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Address and solve technical problems in a timely manner and complete all work assignments within expected time frames.
- Adhere to all work schedule assignments.
- Abide by and support management directives and adhere to all company policies.
Our client runs day-to-day operations for customers around the world. Executing all kinds of operations. For all kinds of customers. So they can grow. Winning recognition and business. So you can grow.
Leading with their principles. Believing that happy and growing teams perform better. Believing in you. Investing in you.
Imagine being rewarded for your effort and hard work. Where training happens - literally millions of hours of training happen annually. Where your growth is a priority - 2 out of 3 positions are filled internally every year.
Imagine working someplace recognized as a great place to work. Imagine yourself here!
Experience Required for Your Success
- 18 years of age or older with a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of experience in customer support required
- Call center / Technical support experience is a plus
- Dedicated area to work from in your home
- Familiarity with personal computers, operating systems, software, and computer terminology
- Internet speed requirement of 12 Mb/s for download speeds, 3 Mb/s for upload speeds and less than 50 ping (Wireless access is not permitted)
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?