This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Speech Therapist
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Oversees and ensures a comprehensive rehabilitation program designed to meet the physical, psychosocial, cognitive and immediate environmental well-being of the patient.
- Promotes patient/caregiver self-determination by optimizing outside resource utilization to achieve the highest level of independence.
- Coordinates and communicates with various disciplines or services involved in patient care.
- Coordinates efforts toward discharge goals established at initial evaluation and during episode of care.
- Evaluates and treats patients regarding the application of a wide variety of therapeutic interventions for rehabilitation of speech, language, communication, cognition, hearing and dysphasia disorders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Master's Degree in Speech
- Knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of patients served
- Current driver s license and auto insurance
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?