Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a RN Emergency Room
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Passaic, New Jersey, United States
- Performs delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing care in Telemetry.
- Provides care to his/her patients in the Emergency Department.
- Communicates with the physician about the changes in the patients clinical condition including results of the diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in the condition and/or response to treatment.
Our client is a worker-owned allied
healthcare and healthcare staffing company. Professionals. Owners. Delivering better
patient outcomes. Taking care of others. And themselves.
Take care of your today with assignments
that meet your needs. Do what you do and grow via mentorship and access to
affordable education. Build your skillset and increase your earning potential.
Take care of your tomorrow with secure
healthcare benefits and wealth building opportunities. Join a community focused
on inclusivity, integrity, compassion, and accountability. A community that
champions your career choice. A community designed to provide for your future.
Say YES to access to resources. Say YES to
building your wealth. Say YES to THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- 1 year experience as a staff nurse RN in an acute care hospital setting;
- E.R. setting preferred
Current and valid state RN License
Current BLS certificate upon hire and maintain current
- Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current
Current PALS certificate and/or ENPC 30 days upon hire and maintain current
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) preferred
- Knowledge about EMTALA regulations and reporting of child/adult abuse to appropriate agencies and Hospital Social Worker
- Ability to maintain patient privacy and confidentiality
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?