Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Medical Laboratory Scientist / Clinical Laboratory Scientist / Medical Technologist
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Texas, United States
- Determines normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of blood, urine, spinal fluids, and gastric juices.
- Ensures operation of analyzers by calibrating; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides medical technology information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains inter- and intradepartmental workflow by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control and hazardous waste policies; following identification procedures.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects the hospital by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Medical Laboratory Scientist background with a minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Ability to interact with lab staff in an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?