This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Registered Nurse - Home Health
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Jackson, Michigan, United States
- Works under general supervision of the nursing supervisor
- Utilizes the knowledge and application of nursing principles to provide direct patient care in the home.
- Assesses need for other allied health care services such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, nutrition, speech pathology and social work, to ensure an integrated home health care delivery system.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Successful completion of a registered nursing program accredited by the National League of Nursing.
- Current licensure by the State of Michigan as a registered nurse.
- Minimum of nine months of clinical nursing experience.
- Acute care experience, preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families and hospital personnel.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required in order to interact effectively with individuals from various cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Must possess a current State of Michigan driver's license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation and a telephone.
- Must be able to lift, carry, transport and move clients, if needed.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?