Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Remote Paralegal Admin
, working in Admin/Clerical
industry in Houston, Texas, United States
- Communicate with clients to request and review documentation related to the case.
- Communicate via phone call, email and text with clients to gather required information in order to further qualify them for cases.
- Confirm that all clients are being reached out to on a consistent basis.
- Accurately file documents in the appropriate databases with all required information and notes.
- Perform a variety of file maintenance tasks for electronic files in compliance with the firm’s policies. This includes creating and retrieving files when necessary.
- Assist clients with the discovery phase of a case and provide pre-determined answers to their questions, refraining from providing legal advice.
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Strong research and analytic skills; quickly, yet accurately summarize laws, regulations and statutes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Ability to work independently and with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills including the ability to interact with all levels of staff and management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (e.g., Excel, Word, OneNote, Outlook)
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?