This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Bookkeeper
, working in Manufacturing
industry in St. Cloud, Minnesota, United States
- Enter vendor invoices and process payments via ACH, credit card and check on weekly basis
- File Monthly Sales/Use Tax
- Post and reconcile daily receipts
- Review all accounts and reconcile, quarterly reporting to bank
- Oversee bi-weekly processing, vacation schedule and timekeeping
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Preferred)
Minimum of Associate Degree in Accounting or two years accounting experience in
a busy office setting
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Knowledgeable using a multi-line phone system, computer, printer/copier/fax
- Strong Attention to Detail with High Accuracy- dependability is a must.
- Must be Self-Motivated, able to work independently to insure smooth operation of
daily accounting tasks.
- Ability to Multi-Task with a positive attitude through interruptions
- Professional interaction with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Test Required
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?