Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Manager
, working in Banking/Finance
industry in Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Document project objectives and measure/manage project deliverables in context.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, host and attend daily stand-up meetings, lead and play an active role in lessons-learned and retrospectives, active participation and evaluation of release planning towards delivery of a cohesive project schedule.
- Establish a project steering committee providing regular updates on project progress/roadblocks.
- Report against project milestones and constraints (budget, time and resource). Identify and report on potential risks to project deliverables.
- Conduct routine planning sessions with the project leads, business owners, and product owners for alignment on project plan and roadmap.
- Set up and initiate project governance and controls.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility.
- Produce Project Plans, Estimates, and Deliverables consistent with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- BA or BS Degree in relevant specialization; MBA preferred.
- 2 years of experience in project management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Six Sigma Black (Green/Black Belt).
- Must have relevant agile project management and project experience (complex, multi-track, financial systems) in a leadership role, managing resources to defined schedules / deliverables.
- Experience in delivery of technical software solutions using SDLC methodologies that support Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile models.
- Familiarity with Project Management concepts, deliverables, and techniques.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?