Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a RN Emergency Room
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Newark, New Jersey, United States
- Is directly accountable to the OR Charge Nurse and the Director of Surgical Services, and indirectly to the House Supervisor.
- Is responsible for the delivery of direct and indirect patient care in the peri-operative setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation for neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and older adults.
- Coordinates the care of the patient with the surgeon and anesthesiologist, directs and guides the OR Technician and other personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Works with other departments to provide a continuum of care and co-workers to provide continuous, quality patient care, efficient patient flow and unit maintenance and organization.
- Is responsible for adherence to regulations, standards and hospital or unit policies and procedure.
- Is responsible for participation in Performance Improvement activities, unit meetings and in-services. Acts as a resource for other personnel as appropriate.
Our client is a worker-owned allied
healthcare and healthcare staffing company. Professionals. Owners. Delivering better
patient outcomes. Taking care of others. And themselves.
Take care of your today with assignments
that meet your needs. Do what you do and grow via mentorship and access to
affordable education. Build your skillset and increase your earning potential.
Take care of your tomorrow with secure
healthcare benefits and wealth building opportunities. Join a community focused
on inclusivity, integrity, compassion, and accountability. A community that
champions your career choice. A community designed to provide for your future.
Say YES to access to resources. Say YES to
building your wealth. Say YES to THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years ER experience
- Knowledgeable with EPIC
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Current PALS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Minimum of one year previous Perioperative experience or on the job training.
- Certified Nurse OR (CNOR) Certification (AORN) preferred.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?