This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Physical Therapist
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Jackson, Michigan, United States
- Works under general supervision of the therapy supervisor.
- Implements medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs, (e.g., heat, water, exercise, etc.) directed towards relieving pain and/or restoring physical functions to rehabilitative clients in a home care setting.
- Relieves pain and/or restore a physiological function.
Our client is one of North America’s premier staffing firms in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients in healthcare and information technology roles. Named Best in Staffing for two years in a row, this client hires full-time permanent and contract roles across the country.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Physical Therapist licensure in the State of Michigan
- Current State of Michigan driver's license and a satisfactory driving record
- Must be able to lift and position clients and perform treatment modalities
- High level of interpersonal skill is required to effectively interface with clients and physicians
- Must have reliable transportation and a telephone
- BLS certification
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?